Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tuesday Night.

01 So, Monday was AJ's birthday. I decided to make him dinner for his birthday. He chose Tuesday night, and Hispanic food. I asked him what he wanted and he said to make whatever I wanted. After much unsuccessful prompting of what he wanted, I just asked him to choose a type of food. I was excited when he chose Hispanic, the only thing I had thought of had been enchiladas.

I ended up finding an amazing recipe for sweet potato and black bean enchiladas. It turned out really well, and was really fun and easy to make!

We ended up having a really nice evening together. We at dinner and watched Gold Rush, food old Charlie Chaplin. It was really amusing. I hadn't watched a silent film in a long time. For dessert we had mint chocolate ice cream mixed with coffee ice cream that was topped off with mint chocolate Baileys. It was amazing.

I ended up letting him spend the night. We were both really tired, it was 9:30 when we went to bed. I read about 25 pages in my book, the one I have been attempting to read since I was on my flight home from vegas.

Still 10 days and counting.

I
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. I love silent films. You should watch the red lily if you can get your hands on it! I don't have it, but it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can find it :)

    thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?