Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Torn.

01 To start the day, I hit the snooze a couple too many times. I emailed my teacher that I was going to be late... and apparently hit the wrong button on my phone somehere along the way. The email sent, and the dismiss button on my alarm got hit. Granted it got me an extra hour of un interrupted sleep. It also means that I didn't leave Tyler's house in Eagan until 8:30. a half hour after my first class started. All morning I have had this stomach ache, a pounding headache and of course me ears and throat still hurt. Half way home, around 9:00 I decided I probably should have went to the bathroom before leaving his house. 9:30 rolls around and I am finally home. Remember it is only a 20 minute drive from Eagan to my house. Traffic took forever.

Now, when I got home, what do I find? I find the entire bag of my gluten free flour spilled out across my kitchen floor... Darn kitten of mine *cough*feather*cough* gets into EVERYTHING!

I am sitting at my computer now, debating the drive into minneapolis. It would be nice to be able to just come home when I get out of class tonight... but $8 for parking is always a hard thing for me to stomach. Also, I just really don't feel like driving anymore. An hour in traffic, feeling sick, is enough. I will probably end up sucking it up and driving, but I am not happy about it.

Well it is time that I should gather my things and consider leaving.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. shit and a half $8!!!! is there no bus you can take there instead???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do bus... but with the time allowing and feeling shitty sometimes parking is the only way to go. It is lame.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?