Saturday, February 19, 2011

Productive Day

01 Today was overall a very productive day. I woke up at 8:30 and took some cold medicine. By 'some' cold medicine, I mean the rest of the bottle. Liquid, and there was less than one dose left.. I proceed to fall back asleep until around 9:45. By 10:15 my room was clean, including a load of laundry in the wash. I cleaned the rat cage, as well as the litter box. I started work at 11.

Work was pretty good today, I met a lot of nice customers. One guy even gave me a tip after I helped him place his order, making sure he got the correct size as to not loose important parts of his photos. I got my Jimmy Johns from my manager today as well. A reward for an in store contest we had finished last week. Yay for selling :)

This morning was also a lot of fun at work. Andrea purchased a couple boxes of jelly beans that have both standard and gross flavors in them. The catch, each gross flavor, is the same color as one of the standard ones. We stood around as a group and each took one of the same color and all ate them at the same time. It was interesting watchign the faces people made when they got a gross flavor like "baby wipes" instead of coconut. I luckily got the coconut. On other pairs such as the "dog food" and chocolate pudding one, I didn't fare so well. It was a lot of fun though. This is one of the reasons that I love working with the people that I do.

I got more cleaning done when I got home from work. I got home after making a stop at the liquor store for Rolling Rock, and Mint Chocolate Baileys. The baileys a special treat for myself funded in part by my tip from work. The rolling rock, a gift for my model this evening.

Well now it is time to start season two of Dollhouse. The last episode of season 1 was amazing! I can't wait to see what they do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?