Monday, February 28, 2011

Learning Adulthood

01 In this year of change, and self discovery I have already come a long way.

My room, closet and bathroom have been clean for almost two months! It is huge progress for me to be keeping up on my laundry.

I have continually been doing dishes, and the amount left to do is slowly diminishing.

I have vacuumed a couple times and sweeping my kitchen has become a regular thing.

I am learning slowly how to be an adult. (about damn time)

Today I finally bought a new bottle of vitamins. With not eating meat, or gluten, I decided I finally really do need a bit of a supplement. A lot of my previous Iron intake came from my vegetarian friendly faux meat. Almost all faux meat has wheat in it. I got NatureMade brand Multi Vitamin for her. It has Iron and Calcium in it. It also has 300% of the vitamin C I need in a day and therefore will help boost my immune system. I have a 90 day supply of these. NatureMade was buy one get one free at Wallgreens, so I also got a bottle of Biotin, which is supposed to help with healthy skin, nails and hair. It should be interesting to see what sort of difference that that makes for me. The Biotin pills are liquid softgels and tiny and purple. I also have a 90 day supply of those.

Finally, today I made an appointment. For Tomorrow... Should be interesting. I will post all about it tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?