Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Already.

01 It has been a couple days since you have heard from me on here... then again a couple days seems to be the theme about now. It would be nice to hear anything at all from you. I will leave it at that.

Tonight has been fun. I am staying at my sister Julie's house with my nephews. We entertained ourselves for a while with Mario Kart for Wii and then Little Big Planet on the PS3. They wanted me to work on the level I created on LBP but i ended up doing homework instead, the level creation was frustrating me... no patience for it tonight. I hate my lack of patience sometimes.

Well i am typing this on my phone and it is making my hand hurt. This is all for tonight.

Blog entries to come soon:
Dream -wedding ring/moonstone/making a choice.
School- post photos of Hannah Ice Skating
Which alcohols I enjoy, and why.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

What do you think?