01
Right now does not feel even remotely like the day it was when I woke up this morning. My mindset has improved, and my body is more tired than my mind. I had an average day at school. we had some good laughs during class. I had to come home to get work clothes and then went to work for 6 hours.
I escaped work shortly after 8 to make my way to my friends. The Theta Chi house was hopping tonight. It was also rocking. Tonight was the annual Down in the basement show. This year it was really cool because they did it as a benefit show to raise money to support the fight agains breast cancer. They made their goal for the evening by raising over $250. It was a great thing to be a part of.
Rustpocket was on when I got there. I hadn't really heard them play before so that was really exciting. I got some cool photos too, which will be up online later.
AJ's band Abaddon Rising played tonight as weel. It was really exciting for me to finally be able to photograph them in the manor in which I had been meaning to. Fish eye + long exposure+ Flash= AMAZING! I took around 140 pictures of their band alone. I am pretty sure they rock the socks off of the previous pictures I have taken of their band!
Pine Box Preachers were amazing as always. Their shows always lift my mood up. The adrenaline of Dancing and taking photos and being around good friends who play kick ass music is always nice. I filled my memory card to the brim with photos of them. My last shot was taken as the battery in my camera died. Fisheye was my choice lense for their performance this evening. It was a lot of fun. They all commented on enjoying how close I was for the photos, I enjoyed it too, and I hope my enjoyment will show in the photos!
I have to admit, I was really nervous about going to the show tonight. Megan and Meghan were there. They were cordial though. I guess I had expected the worst... But it went well. Meghan now has Megan's other house key. Money is paid back to Megan. The friendships that existed previously are gone, not forgotten in my eyes though. We will never again be what we once were. But at least we can be adults about this and still hang with the same circle of people without injuring each other.
Well that is all for now. I will be up nursing my adrenaline rush for a while. Sleep will happen eventually. It is a good thing I don't have to work until 11am tomorrow. Peace.
**** Stolen from the DOWN IN THE BASEMENT SHOW event on Facebook*****
If you were unable to attend, but would still like to support us, please take the time to donate online at our website, ThetaChiBK.org! Please put in the note this event to secure your donation. We are a tax-deductible 501(c) organization.
*************************************************************************
Photography
Friends
School
Relationship
Family
travel
self
Poetry
Food
Dreadlocks
Tarot
Tattoo
chicago
Gluten
house
Music
Vegas
Cats
Crafts
Work
Health
Writing
Job Related
Neon Sign
Website
Car
Dreams
Film
Fraternity
Horoscope
life
pets
portraits
Christmas
Hair
Hasselblad
MemoryMeStudio
Nature
Portra 400
Reviews
Wicca
Airplane
Apartment
Babies Breath
Baby
Back Tattoo
Body Mods
Cloth Pads
Cooking
Crab Apple Blossom
DIY
Daisy
Display
Friendship
Gluten Free
Halloween
Lilacs
Liquor Store
Medium Format
Modeling
Organization
Peony
Photo Club
Sunflower
Trees
Video
bluewater
internship
movies
rats
yoga
#30daysofphotos
6 weeks.
Abstract
Actions
Alcohol
Avalon
Beer Sign
Birth
Birthday Ideas
Bleeding Heart
Book
Charlotte
Clothes
Collection
Color
Daughter
Decoration
Design
Downloads
Downtown
Garage
Intent
Labor
Large Format
Minneapolis
Minnesota
Motel
Natural Birth
Painting
Photo Essay
Piercings
Prezi
Rose
Singing
Snow
Sunset
Thoughtful
Timelapse
baking
chris angel
flowering
games
graphic design
learning
marketing
money
quotes
recipe
relationships
resturants
sfriends
shopping
sick
square
sunrise
swimming
weather
wedding
Saturday, February 12, 2011
PBP & ABADDON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, that was long.
ReplyDelete