Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dessa's words

01 "Go home to her while you still can." Listening to dessa this morning hits a lot of nails on the head. She makes me think in ways that come slightly unnaturally to me. "I changed the lock but your keys still working." "I still get chills when you talk to me." "One more chaper our book won't close." "We forgive and forget and give into attraction" "this broken habbit i keep glueing back together" all these lines, it is almost as if she knows exactly how to express what i am going through. Six months ago this song sat a lot different with me. It had an entirely different meaning. I think that is why I enjoy her music so much. It always looks different depending upon how you look at it. "It gets harder every time I see you" "it is time to put a line down in the dust, I know what frienship is and it doesnt feel like us" These next five weeks I am going to try really hard to focus on myself. To focus on getting my things done and finding what I want in life, what I want in a relationship.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?