Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me? Despicable?

01 One week down.

Tonight was a lot of fun. I have still been feeling sick, and work was super slow, but I was able to leave work a couple minutes early. The fun began after leaving work. I drove down to Eagan to see Tyler. This was done with the promise of watching Despicable Me. He warned me he had no food for me... but silly me I didn't stop and get any. I made it through the first half of the movie before I decided that I needed a break to run to the grocery store. He drove. We took my Jeep. Cub Foods, here we come. I got some yogurt, yogurt covered raisins and cookies. I also got some new gluten free noodles to try later, when I am at my house. We finished the movie when we came back. The movie was super super cute! It made me laugh and smile a lot. I suppose I should also mention the fun we had on out way back to his house. I told him of my dream of sledding in a parking lot, and how that was the reason my sled was in the back of my jeep... I convinced him. We pulled up beside one of the mounds of snow. Got out of the Jeep, Tyler doing so reluctantly... I started to climb the 'hill'... started is as far as I got. It was too steep and too soft to effectively climb. We gave up. Tyler, not being the type to give up easily, started heading towards another parking lot that he knows... I told him that a true sledding hill would do just as well. I had gotten my hopes up to go sledding. We stopped at this hill on the way back to his house. We left the jeep lights on, remember this is around 10pm. Slowly we made our way up the hill, that was still freshly covered in snow. Snow deeper than my boots. He ran. I walked. My lungs hurt when I got to the top. We caught our breath. We then both boarded the sled, I told him "we are only doing this once" and we pushed off. We started out slow... picked up a small amount of speed and ended up with my legs completely buried in the snow. It was worth it.

Now after watching the second episode of season two of Dollhouse, and doing some talking. He has left to go and plow for the next handful of hours. I am beyond exausted, so I am going to sleep at his place tonight. I am excited, because it means I get to sleep by my kitty Batter. He is a cuddle bug. I miss him a lot.

Goodnight all. Remember I have made it one week. Four and a half to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?