Monday, January 31, 2011

work work work

01 So this morning I looked outside to see my car covered in snow. Then and there I decided to leave early for work to make sure that I wasn't late. So now I am sitting at work, waiting for my shift to start. It took me almost the exact same amount of time that it usually does to get to work. Oh well, atleast I am here and not late.

I am looking forward to when I get off work tonight. I already have my things done for tomorrow so I can just relax and enjoy myself tonight. Also I washed all my pillows cases and sheets today, so it will be all the nicer to sleep in my bed tonight... I love clean sheets even more than I enjoy getting new sheets. Next up for wash is my Gir blanket, and possibly washing my pillows....

I hope work isnt too incredibly slow tonight... we have apparently been really slow all day. When it is slow, it always makes my shift feel a lot longer. It is only a 6 hr shift though, so it should go quick. I am looking forward to the food I brought for dinner too. Rice, vegi chips and a couple of the brownies i made last night.

Ten minutes now, time to go change into dress code.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?