Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Pudding

01 I am currently eating an entire box of pistachio pudding. It is amazing.

Tonight has been strange. I talked on the phone for over 3 hours, not something I have done in a long time. I had some things said to me that are definitely things to think on. They may or may not change how I feel about the situation. I am pretty set on how I feel, but depending how he feels things may become something different. I am here for the ride, and hopefully I will end up in a place that I am happy with.

Goal in life: Be happy with who I am, and what I am doing, and hopefully have someone to share how happy I am with.

2 comments:

  1. mm pistachio!

    That is an amicable life goal, I hope this pans out well for you.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?