01
Yesterday marked the 11 year anniversary of my dad's death. This year I am so much more healed that I was last year. I didn't cry. Not because I don't miss him, but because I didn't need to.
I have done so much healing over the last year. I had one night that led to a huge setback. One night that made me remember everything that I, by lack of action, had forgotten. This one event changed everything. I was ok with the occurrence of this one evening. That was my turning point. The events that have happened since this evening have changed my world. Everything has been a change for the better. I am healed.
Right now I am sitting in Pence 304. YAY 3rd floor! I am finally putting all of my Vegas images into a Lightroom 3 catalog. I wonder what the final count will be for all of my photographs that I created over the course of my 4 days in Las Vegas. I should hopefully have enough room on my hard drive to successfully place all of them on there for now.
I really do need another hard drive. I believe that I have around 200gb left open at home and with the amount of photos I will be shooting this quarter, both for pleasure and for school, I am sure it will become full. I also need an external backup drive. I am thinking that 1tb external for backup and 1tb internal for new photo storage. I am super nervous about all of the images I have on my computer right now that are not backed up ANYWHERE!
My goal for this quarter is a 4.0 I think that I will be able to accomplish this easier this quarter than I have before, simply because I am happy. When I am happy, I find it easier to get things done and feel proud about the completion of tasks that I may or may not enjoy. Winter 2011 - Goal: 1-Best quarter yet, 2-No Late work, 3-TONS OF AMAZING PHOTOS!
Note to self: DO NOT forget to SHOOT FOR FUN!
Photography
Friends
School
Relationship
Family
travel
self
Poetry
Food
Dreadlocks
Tarot
Tattoo
chicago
Gluten
house
Music
Vegas
Cats
Crafts
Work
Health
Writing
Job Related
Neon Sign
Website
Car
Dreams
Film
Fraternity
Horoscope
life
pets
portraits
Christmas
Hair
Hasselblad
MemoryMeStudio
Nature
Portra 400
Reviews
Wicca
Airplane
Apartment
Babies Breath
Baby
Back Tattoo
Body Mods
Cloth Pads
Cooking
Crab Apple Blossom
DIY
Daisy
Display
Friendship
Gluten Free
Halloween
Lilacs
Liquor Store
Medium Format
Modeling
Organization
Peony
Photo Club
Sunflower
Trees
Video
bluewater
internship
movies
rats
yoga
#30daysofphotos
6 weeks.
Abstract
Actions
Alcohol
Avalon
Beer Sign
Birth
Birthday Ideas
Bleeding Heart
Book
Charlotte
Clothes
Collection
Color
Daughter
Decoration
Design
Downloads
Downtown
Garage
Intent
Labor
Large Format
Minneapolis
Minnesota
Motel
Natural Birth
Painting
Photo Essay
Piercings
Prezi
Rose
Singing
Snow
Sunset
Thoughtful
Timelapse
baking
chris angel
flowering
games
graphic design
learning
marketing
money
quotes
recipe
relationships
resturants
sfriends
shopping
sick
square
sunrise
swimming
weather
wedding
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Thursday The 13th.
Labels:
Family,
Friends,
Photography,
Relationship,
School,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?