Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love Language

01
From: 5lovelanguages.com

Your Love Language Personal Profile

Your Scores

4 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service
12 Physical Touch

My Love Language

Physical Touch

A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.



I think that this is very interesting and very true. For me, being close to someone and spending time together is the most important thing in a relationship. I know as far as friends go that sometimes I neglect the getting together aspect of the friendship, but I am working on that. I have hung out with an amazing variety of friends lately.

Sami, you are amazing! I am so glad we got to go make cyanotypes. Also, the drinking and movies were fun too! Go Mariokart!

Sydney, you and I are one of those unlikely friendships. I am really glad that we have bonded over our love of art and become friends! We still need to hang out and actually make art :)

Hannah, you have been one of my best friends for a very long time. Your words of reassurance and love mean the world to me. Thank you for always being there for me.

Megan & Meghan, I know I haven't seen either of you recently, and that we are not on the best terms, but I just want you both to know that I care.

Finally, Matt. We have had so much fun in our 3 crazy classes! Thanks for helping keep me sane. Shooting should be lots of fun tonight! I got a 7x7 tent to use and everything. Thanks Mom!



What is your main love language??
Follow the link at the top like a white rabbit and see where the rabbit hole takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?