Saturday, January 22, 2011

Single, Again.

01 I am sorry that we had to end this time together on the foot that we did. I hate myself sometimes for having low self control. When I screw up, I screw up. Even though you already had plans to leave, that doesn't make it any less horrible what I have done. I am sorry. Someday I do hope that we can be friends again. Though with what we have now been through, our friendship will be a very different thing than it was previously. I care about you a lot. I hoped that we would go far together. But as The Offspring so gracefully put it. "A light that shines strong only lasts for so long." so in the end, I made a choice that I shouldn't have. Both at the beginning and the end of our relationship. Though I do not regret our relationship, I regret that people got hurt along the way.

Maybe someday I will write a translation to this, but for now this is all anyone who is reading my blog needs to know. If you know me well, you will know what all of this is in reference to.

Myself, is going to be single for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?