Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wings.

01 I have been thinking a lot the past few days about how i want my wings to look. For those of you who don't know, within the next year I am planning on getting a full back tatto... wings. I have decided that I really would love detailed feathered wings that are black and white. I have been looking through hundreds of tattoo pictures, and have only come across a few even similar to what I want. I most likely would also like my tattoo to be custom designed for me and me alone. Another thing that I have been thinking about is that i would like to be able to get my wings in two or there phases. Starting them out small and letting them grow over time... if almost my entire upper back can be considered small :)

here is one picture i have found that is similar to what I want. Both in black and white and with the three sections outlined.


Also, Here is a list i made forever ago on what i wanted my tattoo to be like;

"List of Ideas:
Greyscale
Feathered
Expandable
Folded down
Dimensional.
Unique
One of a Kind
Detailed Feathers but not too detailed.
not too thin, not too thick outline
realistic
a few different sized feathers"
(and a few new things)
Wings not being mirrors of each other, Minor differences

One last thing that I want my wings to be...something that becomes a part of me, not something that looks like it was just stuck on me like a sticker.

2 comments:

  1. you may be able to get a better idea by trying to describe precisely what you do want, not what you don't e.g. (not too detailed.
    not too thin, not too thick outline)



    okiluvubybye

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?