Friday, January 4, 2008

SQUARE!

01
Some Pictures
That I took
With Cameras :)



I like kisses
Black and white
New Years Day


I was still sleepy.
He is Adorable!
Also New Years Day



Randi on New Years Eve
At Matt's Grandparents House
I like the Butterflies


Taken on New Years Eve
In my room
It was Blurry so I made it Artsy.


Out of Matt and AJ's Window
at the Fraternity
On New Years Day


On my bus ride home
On the 444
from work on the 2nd


The "race" reformatting 3 Computers
last night
at the ITS HELP DESK!


Taken on the 21
on the way to the Fraternity
on the 3rd


Also taken on the 21
on the way to the Fraternity
on the 3rd


Taken of Lewy
On Christmas Morning



Taken of Dan and Lewy
On Christmas morning
Dan was tickling Lewy


My Kitty Tigger-Rose and I
Christmas Morning
My House- With a Tripod


Hannah's Cats
They are Siamese
and they like to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?