We played Munchkin last night... it was fun and I almost won, Matt and I both would have won if it weren't for him playing a stupid card on a monster I was fighting. He ended up winning.
I took some pictures while I was there. Not a lot, but some. none I really feel like posting, other than the one where Matt is feeding Kale.
While I was there, I also spent some time playing Warcraft 3 and I realized that I am not very good at it.
This afternoon after AJ got back from class, Him and I played Pass the Pigs. I won both games. first game I won by a landslide. Second game AJ got to 100 first (102) and I got to roll my turn for a chance to beat him... I won by 1 point.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?