So I started at Cedar yesturday.
I really like it there so far.
I like my class schedule as well.
I am taking:
First Aid and CPR
Biology B
Economics
Health
I have friends there too already so that is nice.
My friend Shawn from 10th grade is there...
I hadn't seen him in for ever before yesterday.
Also Jessi is there, I met her last summer at summer school.
She is pretty awesome!
and I am selling her my red synthetic dreads.
They will look awesome on her mixed with her black ones.
Yay School! :P
I really like it there so far.
I like my class schedule as well.
I am taking:
First Aid and CPR
Biology B
Economics
Health
I have friends there too already so that is nice.
My friend Shawn from 10th grade is there...
I hadn't seen him in for ever before yesterday.
Also Jessi is there, I met her last summer at summer school.
She is pretty awesome!
and I am selling her my red synthetic dreads.
They will look awesome on her mixed with her black ones.
Yay School! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?