Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let it snow!

01
Today, in Minnesota, we got our first real snow if this season we call winter. Yes, technically out is still fall, but all the same.
Personally I have been looking forward to the snow. The snow means a couple specific things to me.
1. I am getting my jeep back from my mom, yay for being tall on the road again!
2. Sledding, hopefully more than last year. My sled will be living in my jeep.
3. Snowy, crisp clean wintery photographs. I have never done a lot of winter photography, so this yeast I am pushing myself to do more.
Well I leave you with a snowy picture tonight. I took it because it reminds me if the many times I saw my friend Cole's bike coated in snow in the ritz parking lot.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?