Here is my rendition of the tutorial. I LOVE how it turned out. The final touch of the rose and the butterfly are my favorite. I am probably going to make a couple more of these when i find the right trinkets to decorate them with.
Final Price Breakdown:
Yellow Cotton Scarf - $3 from Practical Goods on Randolf Avenue
Silver Chain$3.99
Tarnished Chain $3.99
Tassel/Vine $3.99
$15 spent on new items.
Awesome part though, I went to Joann fabrics today to get the chain and tassel for this piece, and picked up a couple other things as well. I bought a storage unite for my paint and drawing supplies, and some non-toxic washable ink pads to use for paw printing the kitties for my next tattoo. The original price for the storage unit was $34.99. I had a 40% off coupon AND a $10 off coupon. For all the chains, ink, storage unit and a zipper to fix my old boot. I paid $34.13 so in theory I paid for the storage container and EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FREE! Love saving almost 50%
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?