Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Half

01 Happy 21.5 to me.

Today seems like one of those odd days where you just float through it... I feel like with the way my head is spinning that I am not really here at all.

The long weekend was pretty decent. Lots of work and lots of family and good food. Sunday night I was feeling down though, and decided to take some Midol... figuring the caffeine and the acetaminophen combo would help. It made me worse. I didn't sleep well and woke up still exhausted on Monday morning. I did some research. Turns out that Midol is not on the gluten free list of medicine. This error on my behalf, since I didn't even think about it before taking it, led to a terribly upset stomach all day on Monday.
I spent my morning yesterday, monday, drinking Tea. Black tea with milk and honey. I spent my morning writing papers, and procrastinating all at the same time. Too bad that two halfway done papers don't make even one complete paper. all I really have left for either of them are the image critiques... 5 total between the two papers. Yesterday I also realized that my portrait assignment is due today. Not next Tuesday like I had been thinking. I have 1/6 photos shot 1/6 photos developed 0/6 scanned or printed. Can you say bad¿ (side note: I have no idea how the question mark ended up upside down... odd combination of keys apparently)Now back to your normally scheduled blog topic- The one portrait that I did manage to shoot last night was of my friend Meghan at the Hamline Library. She looks super cute in it. I love having friends that are fun to photograph. Thanks Meghan.
On a happier side note... I entered a contest a while back... and I won... I will post details once everything is official!
Also... Posing Nude for Ally on Saturday. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?