Thursday, March 18, 2010

Artist Statement.

01 I carry a camera with me at all times. Usually it is my Nikon D200, though some days it is more practical to carry a smaller camera instead. I, for the most part and a very spontaneous photographer. I don't go out on a daily basis with the intention to take pictures, I just have my camera because I have learned through experience that it is a good thing to carry at all times.There are a variety of things that I as a photographer enjoy having as my subject matter. I enjoy portraiture, landscape, as well as macro. Portraits of people are something that I do on a daily basis. Where as everything else tends to happen as the opportunities arise. -MZ


This, or a version of this, will be going on my InDesign layout for my Computer Apps Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?