Thursday, March 11, 2010

Apology

01 There are bonds that have been broke, that at times I think would have been better left intact. Sometimes a severed bond can not be repaired, no matter how much you want it to be. Even in repair, it will never again be what it once was. I still believe that everything happens for a reason, it still hurts, especially when the reason has yet to be revealed. It hurts when someone that you once cared so much for, barely keeps in contact. When the person who was your best friend for so long, seems to have disappeared. It hurts the most to lose the person, who helped you to find yourself.

This is an apology now, for the things that I have done, and of course the things that I regret doing. Yes that is right, regret... I know I said I didn't regret anything, but I do. and it hurts. It was not worth it. It was not worth loosing my best friend. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?