Thursday, July 2, 2009

Student ID

01 Went to MPLS again today. The day started off by writing two short essay's before I got on the bus at 9:30. They are for a merit based scholarship that I hope I get. When I got to the art institute at about 11:30 I finished my accuplacer test, I didn't pass the algebra portion though... I was off by 5 points so if I would have gotten one more question right I would have been fine. I got a list of some websites to help me review so I can pass next time. After that it was already 12:15 so I left the school and went to meet Maxine too look at a couple apartments. I looked at two different 2 bedroom units. I liked both of them though I think I liked the second one better even though it is more expensive. I know I want something that I love, so spending a little more to me is worth it. After looking at the two appts, I went back to the art institutes and got my student ID, dropped off some more financial aid paper work and got to register for classes. After that I talked with Andy for a couple minutes and was on my way. I stopped at National Camera and bought a tripod today as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?