Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Searching

01 So I have began searching for an apartment in MPLS. I have found a couple that I really like, and even have an appointment to look at a two bedroom one tomorrow afternoon. I am going to be getting a two bedroom because come fall Hannah will be moving in with me. I am really excited about finding an apartment and then doing all the fun decorating things... because if i weren't going into the Photography program at AII, i would probably be doing something with interior design. I have already been looking at couches, dining room tables and bed frames on craigs list and i have quite the list of ones i like so far... a couple white couches that I actually really like. I am going to try not to spend too much on decorating my apartment, but I want it to be a really nice space that is beautiful, and airy and somewhere that I can constantly be inspired. Being a photographer, I have a couple of my photogrphs that I plan on printing large copies of to frame for in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?