Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Moment

01
Have you ever had a moment
where everything seemed so simple
where one thought
changed the way you were looking at everything
where one thought
can help you figure out a month's worth of worrying.

I had a moment like that last night.
It changed everything.
and i think it made everything a little bit better.



shed light
on this

dry eyes
or tears
to shed

which way
to go

I choose
my road.

---------------------------------------------

Is the the right road?

Shuffle Once
Cut the deck Once.
Top Card & Bottom Card

Top: 4 of wands
Withdrawal from an activity. Rest.
Completion of and undertaking.
Maturing

Bottem: 5 of Chalices
Satisfied Desires. Enthusiasm.
Reconciliation.
Amorous encounters. Eroticism.
Beauty. Contract. Precious Gift.


That definitely answers my question. I am glad that I made the decision that I did. I think things will be for the better this way. I am sorry it took me so long to come to this conclusion.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?