01
School has gotten so screwed up again. It seems like every time something is going really good, something happens that gets in the way. I have missed so many days now that i have been un-enrolled from BHS. which i suppose is ok, because it means that with all my classes that i would have ended up with F's in, wont end up on my report card.... a good thing.
I finally decided what I am going to do about school. I am going to finish up the year at Cedar, and then during the summer (and possibly sooner) i am going to work on taking the ACT's the SAT's and work on getting my GED and then second semester next year I am planning on starting college. I really hope this works well.
As soon as school gets out this year, i am also planning on working full time at the Portrait studio that i am currently employed at, and i plan on continuing to work there throughout college.
It feels really good to finally have a plan for what i am going to do about school... these past 2 months have been really stressful for me.
Photography
Friends
School
Relationship
Family
travel
self
Poetry
Food
Dreadlocks
Tarot
Tattoo
chicago
Gluten
house
Music
Vegas
Cats
Crafts
Work
Health
Writing
Job Related
Neon Sign
Website
Car
Dreams
Film
Fraternity
Horoscope
life
pets
portraits
Christmas
Hair
Hasselblad
MemoryMeStudio
Nature
Portra 400
Reviews
Wicca
Airplane
Apartment
Babies Breath
Baby
Back Tattoo
Body Mods
Cloth Pads
Cooking
Crab Apple Blossom
DIY
Daisy
Display
Friendship
Gluten Free
Halloween
Lilacs
Liquor Store
Medium Format
Modeling
Organization
Peony
Photo Club
Sunflower
Trees
Video
bluewater
internship
movies
rats
yoga
#30daysofphotos
6 weeks.
Abstract
Actions
Alcohol
Avalon
Beer Sign
Birth
Birthday Ideas
Bleeding Heart
Book
Charlotte
Clothes
Collection
Color
Daughter
Decoration
Design
Downloads
Downtown
Garage
Intent
Labor
Large Format
Minneapolis
Minnesota
Motel
Natural Birth
Painting
Photo Essay
Piercings
Prezi
Rose
Singing
Snow
Sunset
Thoughtful
Timelapse
baking
chris angel
flowering
games
graphic design
learning
marketing
money
quotes
recipe
relationships
resturants
sfriends
shopping
sick
square
sunrise
swimming
weather
wedding
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you figured things out Madi, I'm so sorry we never got around to hanging out, I had completely forgotten! :( It was kind of depressing when Ms Waller accidentally told me that you un-enrolled but I'm glad you have a plan and I hope it works out.
ReplyDeleteI am glad too... And it's ok, but we should really try again soon on the whole hanging out thing :) If it makes you feel better, I think that I may have actually forgotten too, but honestly I don't remember.
ReplyDeleteAnd I actually didn't un-enroll, they un-enrolled me for missing so much... and I just decided to not re-enroll because if i did i would just end up with a crap load of F's on my report card... this way I don't.
oh that sucks, but atleast this way you don't get all those bad grades. i hate when they un-enroll you (like they did to me on sophomore day) because they got rid of my user space and i had a lot of stuff on there that i wanted to print out before i graduated :(
ReplyDeleteOddly enough, i didn't loose my user space until this year... it was still there after I came back last year, even though I had been un-enrolled and gone for quite a while.
ReplyDeletethat really sucks though that you lost stuff that you had in there :(