Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome Back...

01 So I know what you are thinking... "where has this girl been" I have been here, I just have been procrastinating writing in this lovely blog of mine. Well... tonight I have other things that I am procrastinating and it has opened up room in my head to allow me to write.

Life has been a crazy thing since the last time I wrote back in March. I feel like everything has had these subtle shifts happening. To a certain extent it seems like things are falling into place. Some of the things that were broken, are healing. Internally and externally.

I feel so free since I quit Proex in May. Yep, I got out. I am at a much happier place than I was while working there. My stress level has decreased which has allowed me to focus on myself and my schooling. I feel more successful.

I have taken on a could of nanny/sitter jobs. The first family I found has an amazing 6 month old girl named Vienna. She is adorable and learning to crawl. And the second family has a 2 and 3 year old, Kaila and Carson. Carson and I play pirates and Kaila likes to be a princess. These two jobs have left me feeling so fulfilled in what I do, I wish I had changed job paths years ago.

I interviewed for a third family yesterday. I can't wait to hear back from them.

Back to life being crazy, and falling into place. Back in February, Valentines day, I made a list. A list of what I need in a relationship. I made the list from the experience of all my past relationships. It was a turning point for me, of truly realizing what I was looking for in a partner. Well... I found him. Andy has been someone who I have called a friend for a very long time. After writing this list, the world found a way to bring us together. His band-mates in The Pine Box Preachers asked him to contact me about creating photos of them again. Getting back in touch with each other was the best thing that has happened. Well, let me rephrase that... it was the thing that led to all sorts of amazing things happening. We have healthy ups and downs, but in the end I am so incredibly happy. This is good.


That should probably be all for now. Time to get back to revising my grant application. Post on my grant application coming soon. Be excited!

oh and of course, a picture of my love :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?