Friday, December 9, 2011

December - Week 1

01 This week has been an interesting one. I feel like it has lasted way longer than  humanly possible. Then again, I also feel like it has passed by in a blur which I am barley able to remember.

Sunday: 
Cleaned my garage some more with my mom. 
Brought 12 boxes to goodwill.
Filled my Jeep with 45 flattened boxes
Saw my jeep in the garage for the first time since moving in (Nov 2009)
Went shopping with my sister Nancy.
Went to Michaels, finished getting craft supplies.

Tuesday:
Saw Dessa @ 7th Street Entry.  with Jake
Small Venue.
 LOVED HER as always.

Wednesday:
LAZY Day off!

Tomorrow: Saturday
Work and then...
WATCH MY NEPHEWS!
I am excited.
This means an entire evening of playing video games.
prettymuch, getting to pretend I am about age 10 again.
:LOVE IT:

Any days that aren't mentioned... means I was at work...
p.s. there are rumors... and all will be revealed soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?