Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chicago - the first evening

01

Last night after Nachos we went to our hotel and got checked in. We proceded to get ready to go swimming. The hot tub and pool both ended up being super nice. We soaked for a while and played with the foam in the hot tub. Very mature of us. The boys that Hannah mooned came into the pool after a while. We are pretty sure that they knew it was us. We waited forever for Faiz to get there... But we got tired of being in the pool area before he got there. By the time he arrived at the hotel, we were already changed out of our suits and preparing to go for dinner.

Texas Roadhouse was our destination for dinner. It was a lot of fun, it was 5 of us total. Hannah, Lauren, Faiz, Laurens friend Dan and myself. I ate salmon that was amazing and Hannah broke her vegitarianism and had a pulled pork sandwich.

Come time to sing to me.... Well to scream a big "ye haw" I got put on a saddle and was given a napkin to wave around! It was a lot of fun. I am glad I had two drinks prior to it. That Jamaican Cowboy definitly helped!

We just chilled when we got back to the hotel afterwards. Then Lauren went out with some of her friends, I would have went but I was so completly drained that I decided to stay in. Hannah's boyfriend Vic came and picked her up and they also went out to a party. I called Jake and we talked for all of less then a half hour before we started falling asleep. We had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep on Thursday night so we were both drained. We said our good nights and went to sleep.

Now it is a new day and of course we all slept through breakfast! We are now in preperation for the day. New clothes, new makeup and of course different shoes. Flats are the preferance for the day because we are heading into downtown to do some shopping!

Keep watch for the next update!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?