Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Non productive.

01 So today has been the least productive day I have had in a long time. After my alarm going off this morning, I made a concious decision to stay in bed. I slept until 11. I was up for a couple hours and watched scrubs and had some food. I planned on attending my third class for the day, since it was actual class, not just work time like my other two classes. I had a half hour befor my bus was going to be coming so I decided to take a ten minute nap. I slept until 5. Class is 3-5. Oops. It was a really good nap though, and I feel mostly refreshed now.

I am on a bus now, on my way downtown. I am modeling for Noelle tonight at 8, I get to be her white queen in her alice and wonderland shoot for her advanced lighting final. I am really excited about it! I will post the final image when i get it from her.

I will have about an hour when I get downtown that i plan on using to scan my negatives for my landscape project. I ended up with 10 out of 24 that I plan on scanning in. I will post rough scans when I get them digital. Then the next task is to narrow them down to 5 images that i need to edit and prepare to print. I am really excited about these photographs!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?