Tuesday, October 5, 2010

day 1

01 Today is the first day of quarter 6. The half way point. At the moment I am sitting on the sidewalk waiting for my bus to arrive. I am hoping my card will scan, for it accidentally became bent sometime between the last time I used it and now. Today will be long. I have class from 8 until 11 and then a break from 11 until 3 and finally three classes which take place between 3 and 11pm. With no homework to do.... this four hour break will be interesting to say the least. I am excited for this quarter though. I am finally taking large format. I am excited to have a class in which I will once again be using the darkroom. Well I am on the bus at last. Time to head in, take care of holds and procede with the first of 22 long days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?