Thursday, May 27, 2010

Septum

01 So, I got my septum pierced on May 14th. I got it done at Rose of No Mans Land in Woodbury. Ryan, the piercer there is amazing. He was very precise and made sure it was perfect before he let me leave the studio. Ryan is the same guy who pierced my eyebrow four years ago.

It is interesting, some of my friends that I have pointed it out to, have commented that they though I had always had it. Apparently it was a good choice then.

My mom, even though she was hesitant at first ended up liking it. She even told me that she thinks it is cute.

Today when I was washing it I accidentally pushed it out, since I have a retainer in it... I was worried for a moment, but it went back in without a problem.

I will post more new pictures soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?