Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Missing The Sea

01 This morning was a bit rushed for my liking. My first alarm went off at 6:30, I dismissed it and set a new alarm for 6:35. Upon getting out og bet I was at 15 minutes and counting till I needed to leave my house. Almost 20 minutes later I leave my house and run to the bus stop. I see the bus sitting at the corner as I approach the sidewalk in front of my house. It is stuck at a red light. I run. I hope I don't fall. It is still sitting there as the light let's the maryland traffic continue. I run across the street at the end of the walk signal and climb onto the bus just seconds before it leaves the stop. $2.06 later I head to a seat and spend the 50 minute ride to Minneapolis weazing, my lungs burning from the cold minnesota winter air.

As for food so far today, I mannaged to quickly fill a ziplock bag with reces puffs. I ate them durring my speech class. I am now on a bus on my way home and craving the black sea. And the company that comes along with my trips there. Though sadly I have no cash. Having no cash makes eating at the black sea difficult because they don't accept cards. Oh how I miss eating there.

That is all for now, I am becoming motion sick due to the bus ride and the lack of food this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?