Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Hole

01 My heart hurts lately... I have cried myself to sleep clutching my chest hoping it would stop hurting. I niss him so much, but we aren't what eachother needs right now, which is really hard. I really like Tyler, he makes my heart hurt a little bit less, and he reminds me how to smile... Right now, I am at Matt's place, sleeping on the futon, it makes my back hurt, in addition to my heart. I feel like he is so far away, even though he is only feet away... I feel like I am loosing my best friend... though, maybe this is just how breaking up with someone you have loved for so long feels. As I am laying here typing on my phone, tears are slowly coating the pillow of his that I am using... I remember when these pillows were ours... when we either both slept on our bed.. well that is enough for this entry... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?