Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Interpretation...

01
Just in case I missed something... because I feel that I may have.
This is another reading of the same cards from my previous post.

Love Situation - 6 of Cups
Indecision
Weakness
Obstacles
Crisis
Dissatisfaction

Challenges and Opportunities.- The Devil
Mouth Watering Temptation
Dangerous Game
Magnetism
Fatal Attraction
Deceit
Dynamic Eroticism
Lover

My Issues - Two of Cups
Crossroads
Ties to places
Affinities and Differences.

His Issues. - King of Swords.
Intellectual
Man of Law
Coldness
Obligation
Disappointment
Necessary Breakdown of Bonds.

My Advice- Five of Wands
Devotion
Ambition
Success seized by using means
successful love
couple gets over quarrel

His Advice- Six of Wands
Help in overcoming a critical period
small betrayals hidden behind a favor.

Possible outcome- The Sun
Clear Ideas
Success
Truth
Crucial Choice
Communication
Happiness
Friendship.


It reads about the same to me... different words, same over all reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?