Friday, May 30, 2008

I GOT THEM!!!

01
So, last night, Matt decided to surprise me and show up at my house around midnight. It was a really nice surprise. We ended up being up until around 2 (well he fell asleep for a while while i was getting my camera stuff all packed up for use today)

I got up this morning around 8 I believe it was and I got in the shower figuring it would be my last uber hot shower until my tattoos are healed. And I do love love love my hot showers. After finally getting Matt to wake up, we were on our way to the Windmill Cafe. I had my usual French Toast with Frosting. It tasted really really good this morning.

After we left windmill, we stopped at Bryan's to pick up his tripod as well as a flash for me to use for the weekend. It took calling him 6 times or so to finally wake him up and get him to bring them out to the car. We arrived in still water a short while later.

When we got there we wandered around by the river for a little and went to a few shops because it was still an hour and a half until my appointment. We stopped in Art and Soul, one of my favorite stores, and I bought a hematite ring.

At about 5minutes until 2, we stepped through the doors of Tatt's by Zapp. I got checked in and met Paully and he said it would be a minute to get my designs drawn out as stencils. Soon he was ready and we were in the room with the stencils on my wrists.
Me sitting with the stencils on.
After a few minutes of letting them dry, He peeled them off and I was left with the pretty purple outline.

Peeling the Transfers off.
Paully and I in his "office"
The outline on Dad's is done.

Paully Cleaning them off.

Finished, slightly swollen ,before being bandaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?