Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Second Thoughts

01 my heart is breaking a little bit as i think about returning the Nikon D200 to bryan today. I really do like it and it hurts that it would probably not be the best financial decision right now.... even though it is an amazing price. I wish that it could just be mine, but i suppose for now since i am really just starting out in the photography industry that a less expensive camera is better for while i am learning the ropes because then i will really be able to see what i want and do not want in a camera.

I think i will be happier with the Rebel XTI once i get to play with it a bit, as the battery is still charging. I am also really wishing i would have gotten the XTI with the Kit lense, so i had a better lens for it. but i don't know if i really want to go through retuning it and buying the correct one or if i should just be happy with this one... UGH

and on top of this i am tired as fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?